Join Us for Our Next Business of Life Workshop!
Only a Few Seats Left!
Wednesday, June 25, 2014, 8:30am-5pm
Babson Executive Conference Center, Executive Education Cir, Wellesley, MA 02482
In this highly experiential workshop, Allison guides you through the process of applying the principles of strategic planning to achieve your personal and professional goals while deriving greater fulfillment from your life. You will examine your skills, talents, and passions and develop plans to put them into action. Step out of your daily routine and focus on what’s really important to you. Come find the inspiration, motivation, support, and practical tools you need to bring all of who you ARE to what you DO. You will rally your resources and focus your energy to achieve soul-satisfying success.
This Workshop Is For You If You Are…
- A professional who wants to be more balanced, effective, and joyful at work and at home
- Contemplating a transition of any kind – new job/career, looking toward a meaningful retirement
- Looking to start something new and need guidance to take practical steps to move forward
The Business of Life Workshop Includes:
- A copy of Allison’s book, The Joy of Strategy: A Business Plan for Life
- The Business of Life Workbook and other materials to capture your personal strategic plan
- Gourmet lunch and coffee breaks provided by the Babson Executive Conference Center
Sign Up Now:
See What Others Are Saying About The Business of Life
Learn more about our Courses and Workshops.
Contact us for more information.
Interested in the workshop but can’t make that day? Sign up for our newsletter for event updates.