Professional and Leadership Development
You are a bright, accomplished professional whose success has been rewarded with a promotion into a management position. Now what? Your training as a physician, lawyer, technologist, engineer, architect, etc. has not prepared you to lead and inspire others. Our leadership development programs are tailored specifically to your needs to provide you with the skills and tools to be an effective leader.
Whether you are leading your own team or influencing others in your organization, we provide you with the tools necessary to get the results you are looking for:
- Understand more about yourself and your leadership qualities
- Develop your leadership style
- Increase your confidence as a leader
- Create a compelling vision
- Motivate your team and colleagues
- Ignite passion and creativity
- Master the art of persuasion
- Drive exceptional business success
- Find fulfillment on and off the job
- Have some fun
Allison’s Signature Business of Life Workshop
In this highly experiential program, participants apply the principles of strategic planning to achieve their personal and professional goals while deriving greater fulfillment from their lives.
The core course introduces the key elements of strategy and the planning process. Students then apply these methods to projects related to their work and/or personal lives. In-class exercises give participants ample opportunity to practice these skills while creating a practical plan to make immediate progress on their priorities while experiencing joy along the way.
- Acquire a set of strategic planning tools to manage any project effectively
- Create a personal and professional strategic plan
- Set goals and priorities
- Focus their actions on achieving the results that matter most
- Develop plans to fulfill their vision and create balance in all parts of their lives
- Learn about critical success factors for effective implementation
- Relieve stress and have fun
Why the Business of Life is Right for Your Business
The success of any business depends on the performance of its employees. The level of skill and engagement they bring to work each day has a critical influence on their ability to make a consistent, positive contribution. Helping your staff to identify their strengths and passions and then harness that talent in the workplace ensures they will give their best effort in service of your organization’s mission. Maintaining an inspired workforce improves retention and reduces the high costs of turnover.
Other benefits of this course include:
- Team building
- Improved employee morale
- Increased staff loyalty
Other Popular Workshop and Keynote Topics Include:
- Creating Strategies for Success in Business and in Life
- Conquer Your Fears and Conquer the World
- Authentic Leadership
- Choosing YOUR Priorities: Set and Achieve Meaningful Goals
- Build Your Leadership Brand
- Decisions that Achieve Balance
- Getting Results that Matter
- Joy on the Job
- Leadership Strategies
- Build Your Leadership Strengths to Influence and Inspire Others
- Leading High Performing Teams
- The Engagement Edge: Harness your team’s passion to create and implement powerful strategic plans
- Women in Leadership: Your Personal Brand
Customized Education Programs
We tailor our executive education programs to meet your specific needs. Contact us any time to arrange a customized program.
Contact Allison Rimm & Associates today to create a plan custom tailored to meet your specific objectives.